I hate it when people get the wrong impression about something, than simply REFUSE to listen to any information to the contrary. EVER.
I think that if these people would just cool down and take a moment to get some information and perspective they would be much happier and save themselves a little embarrassment.
But I guess these types of people don't ever feel embarrassed because they think they are always right.
Which leads me to pet peeve number two: I hate it when people think they are always right regardless of any information to the contrary.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).