Friday, July 17, 2009

If I Could...

If I could buy a whole new wardrobe and money was no object I would comprise it with items from the following places.

J. Crew - I would get most of my wardrobe from J. Crew for the classic and classy style. It it is good enough for the First Lady it is good enough for me.

Anthropologie - This is the place for dresses and unique looking pieces of clothing and jewelry.

Eddie Bauer - My perfect causal wear. Eddie Bauer also has wonderful winter outerwear.

Gap - They have a little of everything

Pepperlime - For shoes...

...but for now since money is an object I will stick to the following stores and the sales and clearance racks.

JCPenney - Most of my tops come from JCPenney. They have clearance racks up all the time for great deals.

Kohls - Another great place for clearance racks, special discounts for credit card members, and I always have luck finding shoes at Kohls.

Target - I find lots of odds and ends at Target. It is my one stop shop and you can't beat those clearance end caps.

Old Navy - My number one place to find pants that fit me well.

Payless - Some of my favorite shoes are from Payless BOGO sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).