Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If I Could...

If I could make any dream I have ever had come true it would be the one I had last night.

In my dream last night I was in my old room at my parents house; the blue room I shared with my little brother until I was in my teens. I was looking in the back of the closet and I found piles and piles of shoes...AND THEY WERE ALL MY SIZE!!! It was the most glorious dream ever. There were shoes I have never seen before, ones I wished I could have but couldn't afford, and some that I have owned in the past. They were all piled neatly in boxes, as if they were a buried treasure just waiting for me to find it.

I am not even really a shoe person, but it was like heaven. Mostly this was because I have a hell of a time finding shoes that fit my goofy wide feet.

I woke up wishing that I could buy a new pair of shoes. Alas I can't even try on shoes right now because I have a busted toe. The stupid busted toe is probably the reason my head was thinking about shoes anyways because I can only wear one pair of them right now; a worn out pair of Nike's I have had forever and a day.

I want my dream pile of shoes. Boo. Hiss.

1 comment:

  1. I would love a closet pre-filled with shoes. And while we're at it, perhaps all new clothes as well. Can you imagine? All without dressing rooms or trying on or wondering how it looks? THAT would be a dream...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).