If I could fly (you know like Superman) I would fly to three places this weekend.
1. I would grab up Chris and Ian and fly to Oklahoma to visit our friend who recently moved out there for a job. We miss him a lot and it sounds like he could use the company of some familiar faces in his new home. Darn the economy for him not being able to find a job closer to all he finds familiar. But if I could I would fly to visit and make his day.
2. I would fly Ian to visit with both sets of his grandparents. I know they miss him a lot and don't get to see him as much as they would like due to the distance we live from them. I would love to be able to zip him over to see them whenever the mood struck me.
3. Finally, I would fly up to Canada to visit my niece who I miss terribly. I don't have a passport or one of those cool enhanced licenses so I can't go and visit her the typical ways. Perhaps I could slip up there if I could fly. It would be nice to see how much she has changed in the months (and months) since I saw her last.
If you could fly like Superman where would you go?
Friday, July 17, 2009
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'd need assurance that no other people would be present on my superman flight before I agreed to take my children anywhere...
ReplyDelete