Tuesday, July 07, 2009

If I Could...

I want to start a series of blog posts called "If I Could..." to talk about my wishes, dreams and occasionally silly ideas. So to start...

If I could own any pair of ridiculously expensive shoes I would want to have a pair of tall Manolo Blahnik boots. They are well over $1000 and I will never afford them, but if I could they would be the ones I would want. I could wear them over and over again with so many outfits. And they are pretty.

Ahh... to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).