Things that I love lately (an idea from Oh! How Lovely!)
1. I love kids ride-on toys. You know those toys that have the handle in the back they can grab onto when they are learning to walk, then when they are bigger they can scoot around on the toy? I got one for Ian and in just two days he is already holding on and walking around. It is going to get him walking in no time.
2. I love my Dodge Grand Caravan. I most especially love that the doors open at the press of a button. When I am walking up to the van with Ian in my arms, I just press the button and the side door slides open and I can put Ian into his car seat without missing a beat. It makes my life so mush easier.
3. I love hummus. I go through ebbs and flows with loving hummus, and right now I am totally flowing with hummus love. In fact I am totally craving some roasted red pepper hummus on pita chips...yum.
4. I love beets. Yeah that's right, I said beets. A little over a week ago I went to dinner with a friend of mine and she had beets on her salad and she made me try one because I had never had them before. OMG! I love beets. Who knew? I had a delicious salad with beets on it for dinner last night. It was fabulous.
5. I love Twitter. I never in a million years thought I would get into Twitter, but I jumped on board to check it out recently and I am totally hooked. Move over Facebook, I am now all a Twitter.
6. I love weekends, especially long weekends. Any time that I can spend two (or three) days straight with my little boy and hubs I am a happy lady. This weekend was extra special because my parents came to visit too and we had a BBQ with some friends. Fun times.
What are you loving on right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).