Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Google Reader
I think that I just might be subscribed to too many blogs in my Google Reader. I took last Friday off of work and didn't check Google Reader all weekend. Then Monday my kid was sick, so no time to go though the pile up of items to read. When I finally got to reading after the kid went to sleep Monday night I had over 150 entries to go though. Needless to say I don't have time to read that much so too many entries got marked read and I moved on. I just hate that I might have missed some really good stories. Ugh! Why does it bother me so much that I might have missed out on something someone I don't even know said?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).