I won a certificate for a pair of Gap Jeans from Maggie at Red Letter Haze! Maggie is a Gap Brand Enthusiast and had a Born to Fit jean party. She was giving away two certificates from the party to her readers and I won one of them. I am so excited, especially since I really could use another pair of jeans that actually fit me.
Thank you so much Maggie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).