I don't really know all that much but there are a few little truths that I know for sure...
Always wear clean underwear, because you never know.
Wear sunscreen and moisturizer every day to look younger than you are.
Brush your teeth after each meal and dental cleanings will be a breeze.
Having a baby changes everything, especially your capacity for love and the amount of sleep you require to function.
There are never enough hours in the day, yet somehow everything can get done if you put your mind to it.
Organization can make your life easier, save lots of time, and make the world around you pretty.
A DVD player in the car is worth its weight in gold to keep passengers quiet and occupied during trips.
Chocolate, ice cream, or cheesecake can make just about any mood better, especially if caramel is involved.
Being polite when dealing with customer service is always a good idea no matter how frustrated you are.
Writing out what you are thinking can free the mind and ease the heart.
Keeping important things in their place makes finding important things in a hurry no problem.
Always discuss the what ifs with your loved ones, so everyone is on the same page should the unexpected happen.
If it makes you feel good about yourself it is worth doing, buying, wearing, etc.
Feeling good about yourself and confident in yourself is the key to being beautiful.
A hug or a kiss from a baby is just about the most loved a person could ever feel.
What other truths can you add to my list? Leave me a comment to add your own truths.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).