So here you see my Vera Bradley Libby bag neatly packed up with my life. Yes, I even keep my purse organized. I can't help it, it's an illness
Contents: Vera Bradley Zip ID Case that I use as a wallet, pencil case being used to hold coupons, tissues, oil blotting papers, cell phone, blue tooth headset, keys (yes that is a Finding Nemo key), Burt's Bees lip balm, Almay lip gloss in nude, baby sun block stick, pen, contact lens re-wetting drops, gum and a Target receipt. (Not pictured: flash drive, day care payment receipt, a pad just in case, a few gum wrappers, and approximately $0.87 in change.)So some folks think they can tell a lot about a woman by what they carry in their purse. I wonder what the stuff I carry says about me. In my opinion it says that I am organized, a minimalist, but I am prepared for the average events that come my way on a daily basis.
What to you carry with you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).