Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tree time

Yeah, that's right! We put our Christmas tree up today. What of it?

2 comments:

  1. I always like the tree up early too. I enjoy it so why not. I see in town 2 others have theirs up too. Ian will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. :) And I'm glad you have colored lights. They totally beat white-only lights in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).