1. Ian was playing with a stick a while back, so I taught him to swish and flick while saying "wingardium leviosa." It was so cute! I can't wait until he is big enough to introduce to the world of Harry Potter. (My husband is rolling his eyes reading this, I can assure you of this.)
2. Speaking of Harry Potter related stuff, I happened across a great channel on YouTube. (I just recently started really exploring YouTube for those people who use it as a social media platform. I had no idea what was out there! No idea!) Anyway, she goes by Nanalew and her series called Growing Up Granger is hilarious (she sounds JUST like Emma Watson!) , as is her music video Sail.
3. I used a semi-permanent box of hair color I had in the cabinet from some time I got it on sale to attempt to remedy the red situation. In short, let's just say it was not a success but a small, baby step, of improvement. Why do I do these things to myself?
4. After reading this post about Pyrex, I am going to use cation when baking with my 10 year old Pyrex. I love it and haven't had any problems in all these years, but you can bet after reading this I will stop recommending it to others. It was always my gift of choice for wedding showers and whatnot. So if I gave you advice about or gave you the gift of Pyrex please don't hate me and please don't explode your dishes.
5. My most favorite show is NCIS and I am a bad fan, a really awful fan. I am weeks and weeks behind on episodes. Someone needs to sit me down and just make me watch them because I am seriously having anxiety about how far behind I am with keeping up with my favorite characters on TV. Up until the end of last season I had seen every single episode of NCIS since season one. What is happening to me?
6. I actually know the answer to that last question in number 5 = Pinterest.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry - Pinterest happens to the best of us. We need to form a support group. Or maybe a pinboard!
ReplyDeleteI still want to see this red blue green hair of yours.