I went to see Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 with a friend. With out spoiling anything for anyone who might not have read the books I will just say that the movie was all I hoped for, except there was a scene from the book I missed desperately.
It was a scene where Rosalie brings Jacob, the werewolf, a bowl of food. It was my most favorite image from the book, and if it isn't in the deleted scenes when it hits DVD I may weep a little on the inside.
“It had once probably been a big mixing bowl, but she’d bent the bowl back in on itself until it was shaped almost exactly like a dog dish. I had to be impressed with her quick craftsmanship. And her attention to detail. She’d scratched the word Fido into the side. Excellent handwriting.”
Sunday, November 20, 2011
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've still not read the books or watched the movies. Do you pity me? :)
ReplyDelete