Just a few bits and pieces today.
1. My work computer was infected with a virus that came from a local news website. Said newspaper just so happens to be an ex-employer of mine. As if my opinion of them could get any lower.
2. My son woke up in the middle of the night last night. Chris tried to soothe him back to sleep but Ian wanted me. When his daddy would not get me, Ian started asking the dog, Eddie, for me. He loves me! But seriously, go to sleep!
3. I've been reading a lot about using castor oil as a facial cleanser and I am intrigued. So I went out and bought some to give it a try. Hopefully it will be the complexion miracle it has been made out to be.
4. Have you had the Limited Edition PopTarts in Pumpkin Pie yet? Oh my goodness they are amazing! They should keep them around for all time. I just love pumpkin!
5. I might love to eat pumpkin but I really hate carving them.
6. Gghjytrewqwertyyhhh (Ian had something to add as well. I don't know what it means but he asked to write it.)
Thursday, November 03, 2011
2 comments:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to update on the castor oil thing. Intriguing....
ReplyDeleteConfidential to Ian: asoijfasugaj!
ReplyDeleteI've only heard of castor oil for sick tummies so let us know what you think! My skin gets so dry during the colder months.
Boohiss to infected work computers. Especially by ex-employers. I'm glad that we don't live in the town I was working for because every time something went wrong I'd feel very targeted.
I'm going to need to find these poptarts.