So maybe I didn't post on every single day during the month of November, but I did post for every single days in November. For me I think that is going to have to be considered a real win. I probably won't be eligible for any of the fun prizes that get drawn at random but I feel really good about having made sure I stuck it out to the end.
I need to look into the history of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month for those who don't know.) I am really curious how November ended up being the month. It really isn't a great month for having time with all the holiday nonsense that comes up throughout the month. I know that was definitely something I struggled with this month...time.
Hopefully, I can keep up the momentum and still post multiple times a week during the next month and beyond. Thanks for coming along for the ride. I hope you enjoyed reading a little from me more often.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure when NaBloPoMo originally started or what time of year. Now it's a monthly thing. EVERY month is NaBloPoMo if you want it to be. I think November gets a bigger emphasis sometimes because it corresponds with NaNoWriMo and when 50k words on a piece of long fiction seems like too much, daily blogging seems more appropriate for a lot of folks.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing you post so often last month! You did better than I did because I set out with the same goal. But you're right that doing what you did IS a huge win. Good for you!