This week I am going to dedicate my posts to things I am thankful for. Five thanks on each of five days this week.
I am thankful for my family and most especially for my little miracle, Ian.
I am thankful my family is mostly healthy, happy enough, and safe.
I am thankful that, while Chris and I do not enjoy 100% perfect health, we have amazing insurance that does not leave us worried about how we will get by with our medical bills and prescriptions (like the insulin that keeps my husband alive.)
I give thanks that my son is growing up happy, healthy, safe, and he will never have to know the day to day suffering that happens is so many countries.
I am thankful for the roof over my head and that we can afford the mortgage payment each month.
Monday, November 21, 2011
2 comments:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are such amazing things to be thankful for. I can't wait to see what else you come up with this week.
ReplyDeleteThose are great things to be thankful for! I'd be able to agree with all of them for me too.
ReplyDelete