Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for my friends, and for their support and love.

I am thankful that I live in a time and place where keeping in touch with those that mean something to me is just a click or dial away. 

I am so thankful for my dear friends Sarah, Beth, Isabella, and Kerry's healthy pregnancies and for the little babies they are bringing into the world. 

I am thankful for my little pug babies and the snuggles they bring to my life.

I am thankful to have people who care enough about me and what I say to read this blog.

4 comments:

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).