Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Water

In the past couple of months I have been drinking water like crazy, except said water has been flavored with Crystal Light.

So for the past week and a half I decided to cut out the Crystal Light and just drink the water, you know to be healthier. I figured that I was use to drinking large quantities of water and it would come naturally to just keep drinking it by now.

Oh boy was I wrong!

I have nearly been dehydrated the past few days because I just have not been downing enough fluids. I noticed last night when I realized I had not been to the rest room since lunch and it was well past dinner time. Oops.

So as a little experiment I put the Crystal Light in my water bottle this morning just to see how much more I would drink. The results have completely shocked me. In the past hour and 15 minutes I drank as much water as I did all day yesterday at work. Wow! I am really shocked how the flavor gets me to drink more.

So I guess I best stock up on Crystal Light because I will have to refill my water bottle before lunch time at the rate I am guzzling it down. Hydration here we come.

Oh and ladies room, I am sure to see you a few more times today than in the past week. I hope they still have that lovely two-ply in the one stall at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).