Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veg Out

I have been thinking about this for a while and I have decided that I am going to impart on a little journey beginning next Monday. My goal is to make it two weeks eating only vegetarian for two meals a day.

You may ask why on earth only two meals a day? Well my husband is a big meat eater and I don't think there is any way around the fact that dinner will always include a meat of some sort. So I will take the challenge with the two meals that I make for myself most days of the week.

My goals are to see if this little test will help me to loose some weight that I have put on in the past couple of months and also to add many, many more vegetable servings to my daily food intake.

Now the rules I have set for myself are going to be more strict than just don't eat meat. I have to have some form of fruit or vegetable at both breakfast and lunch. Also, I am going to try to keep any snacks during the day limited to fruit and vegetables as well.

If you have a vegetarian recipe you would like to share please leave it in the comments or email me at thestacerfamily@gmail.com.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).