Did you know that as of today there are only 34 days until Christmas? How did this happen? It was just the beginning of November the other day, and now it is the 20th already. Yikes!
I had big plans for this year. I was going to get all of my Christmas gift shopping done early to avoid the crazy holiday shopping that will begin next week. As I have only acquired two gifts to give so far I have to categorize this as a very big fail. That leaves most of my family to still buy for, plus my ten students at work, and the kids at day care. Oy! At least I have ideas for most of them.
Let the crazy, madhouse shopping begin!
Friday, November 20, 2009
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.
ReplyDeleteThanks