Monday, November 23, 2009

Veggie Challenge Update

I am into week two of my veg out challenge and I have to say that I am not doing as well as I had hoped.  For the most part I am eating vegetarian but I am not eating as many vegetables and I was hoping to add to my diet.  I don't feel like a complete failure because I am adding more vegetables and fruit to my daily diet and that isn't bad at all.

Typical breakfast:
Cheerieos or Chex cereal and a banana

Typical lunch:
Flat bread with peanut butter rolled around a banana
veggies and dressing to dip them in

I guess that is better than a big cheese burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).