Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sail Me Away

I starting a post this evening and when I finished it I realized it sounded really whiny and so I decided to start again.  The basic gist is that I need a vacation and don't have the time off from work or the funds to make it happen right now and that makes me a sad panda.

So instead of just being a whiny hiney I made the decision to make this a call out to my readers.  Please take a moment and comment on what you do over the weekend that makes you feel refreshed for the week ahead.  I could use your ideas, and if I do I will dedicate a future blog post to a review of my weekend and dedicate it to you.  I can't wait to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).