Somehow 4am has turned into the magical hour in our household.
It seems that every single night I end up waking up at 4am for some reason or another.
Last night that reason was my son Ian. You, see for the first time he got up out of his bed quietly and came into my room and woke me. He wanted to come and snuggle in bed with his Daddy and me.
I was shocked that he just got up, wandered through the dark, and came quietly into our room. Usually when Ian would wake up he calls out to me in some way, but he usually stays in his bed until I come to check on him.
I think that might be over.
He is getting to be so big and brave.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).