Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Pumpkin Thief

Dear the jerk who stole my son's pumpkin,

I hope that little pumpkin makes you as happy as it made my son Ian so that it was worth taking that happiness away from him. Ian enjoyed his tiny little pumpkin and even helped me to draw a face on it before we put it outside. We sat it next to two larger pumpkins that we called the Mama and Dada pumpkins, so that we had a little pumpkin family. Now that you have taken away my son's pumpkin I felt that it was best to bring the other pumpkins and decorations in the house so that we could continue to enjoy them without wondering if they would be next to be stolen. I hope that you are happy that you ruined the joy of decorating the outside of our home for the holidays. As punishment we will not be handing out Halloween candy this year. I hope that you grasp that you ruined Halloween for us and for all the other children we would have handed out candy to if it wasn't for your selfish and illegal behavior.

Rot in hell,
One very pissed off mom who is very disappointed in the world today

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on twitter about this-people are so cruel. Poor Ian :-(

    Karma will bite the pumpkin thief in the ass someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).