Hello my name is Melinda and I am a stuffed animal shopaholic. I just can't help myself when I am out shopping and there is a cute stuffed animal I just have to buy it for Ian. We don't have room for any more stuffed animals and I know this but how can you just pass up a cute little piggy at Kohl's for only $5?
Yesterday I took Ian to Kohl's. It wasn't a trip for anything particular, we just wanted to get out of the house for a bit. I had planned to look at fall and harvest type decorations as they were on sale for 50% off. On my way in the door they had a display of their Kohl's Cares for Kids toys and books. The little pig stuffed animal was just so adorable I picked it up and handed it to Ian to play with while we shopped without so much as a thought. It was only $5, what could it hurt.
When we got home with the new piggy, two fall decorations and a new pair of shoes for Ian (yeah I have a shopping problem too) I realized that Ian's current collection of stuffed animals is piled on his bedroom floor as it has overflowed from the bookcase.
Oh well. What can I do? I have a problem.
Monday, October 19, 2009
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have always loved stuffed animals too. Maybe you get it from me. haha Some of them just have unique "personalities" and you can't help but fall in love with them. When you were small, you got a Little Pony a week - every time we went to buy diapers for TJ. Quite a collection! And all bought for that same reason. They were just too darn pretty and cute to pass up. Besides, we loved you. Chuckle
ReplyDelete