I am working on one of the items on my Life List, and that is to gain 12 regular followers on my blog. Since this isn't something I can accomplish on my own I am asking for your help. Please follow my blog. (I will make it worth your while, see below.)
Did you know that you can follow my blog if you have a Google e-mail (gmail), Yahoo e-mail or AIM instant messaging account? Well you can! Just look for the button in the right side column that says "Followers" and click on "follow." Select the type of account you have, log in, and follow my blog. It is that easy!
As a thank you, when I reach 12 followers I will be giving away a special prize package to one of my wonderful followers. The winner will be selected using random.org and I will post pictures of what will be included in the prize package soon. Please note that I will be unable to give the prize to anyone who follows anonymously because I won't know who to give the prize to (sorry).
Good luck to you to win the prize and good luck to me to meet my goal of 12 followers.
Thank you for following!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).