Last night I took a bunch of pictures of my jewelry with the thought that I would document the history of each item. In doing so I was ultimately frustrated with my inability to get a good picture with our little point and shoot camera that I just scraped the idea all together.
I cannot wait for the day that I can afford to get a Digital SLR so I can take the pictures I see when I look at objects. A point and shoot camera just cannot do justice to some photographic situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).