Thursday, August 01, 2013

Movies

I am going to copy the idea of a really fun post by Ginger about all my favorite movies.  I really enjoyed reading her list so I thought I would make one of my own.
my favorite movies:
  1. The Harry Potter movies
  2. Mixed Nuts
  3. Empire Records
  4. Pitch Perfect
  5. The Holiday
  6. Spanglish
  7. Steel Magnolias
  8. When Harry Met Sally
  9. The Avengers
  10. Any of the Iron Man movies
  11. Perks of Being a Wallflower
  12. 50 First Dates
  13. Last Holiday
  14. What to Expect When You're Expecting
  15. Clue
cartoons I enjoy:
  1. How to Train Your Dragon
  2. Despicable Me
  3. Megamind
  4. Rango
  5. Tangled
  6. The Little Mermaid
  7. Finding Nemo
  8. Robin Hood (Disney)
memorable movies from my childhood:
  1. Blue Lagoon
  2. Mary Poppins
  3. Water Babies (I don't remember this one, but I'm told I watched it nonstop) 
  4. An American Tail
  5. The Land Before Time
  6. Goonies
  7. Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).