Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Tube Time

Sometimes there isn't anything better than a little vegging out in front of the the TV.  We don't have cable anymore, but I still love watching basic network shows and others we have the seasons of in our collection.

Here are a few of my favorites!

All time favorite TV shows:

  1. NCIS
  2. The Game of Thrones 
  3. Friends
  4. Survivorman 
Shows I loved that are no longer on the air:
  1. Friends
  2. Gilmore Girls
  3. Dead Like Me
  4. Firefly
  5. Charmed
  6. The X-Files
Shows I like but don't regularly watch:
  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. New Girl
  3. The Big Bang Theory
  4. Days of Our Lives [yes, I will admit to liking a soap opera]
New shows I'm excited to watch:
  1. Agents of SHIELD


Random shows that at some point I watched episode marathons of when we had cable:

  1. Mythbusters
  2. Deadliest Catch
  3. How It's Made
  4. CSI
  5. Two and a Half Men
  6. Cake Boss
  7. Ace of Cakes


Prompt from Bring Back the Words, Week 8

2 comments:

  1. We don't have cable anymore either, but I still have a TV addiction...it's just a little more focused now. I love pretty much every show on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I used to be a HUGE Days of Our Lives fan. Ahh, memories of the days of Marlena's demon possession...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).