Aren't you lucky, because I am going to share some of my favorite words with you. I can tell you can't wait. Be sure to say or at least think them out loud because they are my favorite due to the way they sound and roll off the tongue.
Adulation
Alfalfa
Flummoxed
Contiguous
Moxie
Pugnacious
Encyclopedia
Calendar
Eclectic
Cerulean
Pugnacious
Encyclopedia
Calendar
Eclectic
Cerulean
What are some of your favorite words? Don't be shy, I know you have a favorite. Please share.
Also, if you don't use Evernote I highly recommend it. This is just my opinion because I love a good list, and I am in no way affiliated with or compensated by Evernote for saying this. Evernote is just a lovely little tool to enable my CDO* and it is right at my fingertips everywhere I go. Yay!
*"CDO is just like OCD except in alphabetical order the way it should be!"
I kinda love "contiguous" and "cerulean". I might add "plethora" and a few others, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love lists, I've never quite gotten into Evernote. It might be safer that way.
Aww, you just like "Pugnacious" because it starts with "Pug." ;-)
ReplyDeleteI found you via etsy, via facebook. Honestly, I put more time in it than I needed to.
ReplyDeleteShould I post this live? Probably not, but the urge is there.
I wanted to say THANK YOU to you and Chris for all that you did to my husband 5 years ago.
Without you? We wouldn't be where we are now.
Take it as you will.