Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Girlyfight

Today I am posting as a contributor over on Girlyfight about working toward a goal and finding a dream in the process.  Please take a moment to check it out and maybe leave a comment.  (hint. hint.)



Also, if you are so inclined, check out Girlyfight's weekly prompt for a little creative motivation and support from a wonderful group of women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).