Saturday, March 06, 2010

Six Word Saturday

This week I am going to give something new a try...Cate from Show My Face has challenged invited writers to simplify their blog posts on Saturdays to six words, Six Word Saturday.  Well, six words and then a small explanation, because sometimes that is just necessary.  So here we go with my first attempt...oh and go check out Cate's blog!  You'll like her, I know you will.



Moving piles to storage; clutter begone!

This weekend we are taking several car loads over to mini storage to clear up some space around the house.  Specifically, we clearing the space around the treadmill, because I need to loose a few pounds before my sister-in-laws wedding in May.  It would really suck if that dress won't zip on the big day!  Yikes, that is a site I want no one to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).