On Tuesday, Ian's tiny baby bath tub decided to take a ride on the trash truck and it was so fun that the tiny tub decided not to come back. Good bye tiny tub, we won't miss you!
In honor of the departure of the tiny tub Ian took a bath in the big tub and he didn't cry!
I was so shocked you could have knocked me over with a feather.
This is huge progress in his fear of all that water in the big tub. I put him in the tub and he was a bit apprehensive at first, but he quickly got over it and started playing with his bath toys! They are these cool little animals that you can fill with water and squeeze it out in a stream. Ian loved when he shot me with the water, but not so much when he shot himself in the face with water. Overall it was a happy, fun time.
Who knows what clicked, but he was suddenly cool with hanging out in the tub. Perhaps it was just a tiny (tub) miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).