Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I Type Not

So in order to blog you must type, you know with your hands. Unless you are cool enough to have some fancy voice to text type program to do said typing for you, that is. I do not have such a program. I do however, have a wrist that hurts like all heck and it is making it fairly uncomfortable to type. Since I must type at my job, and I must have a job to afford food for my family, I will be blogging less until said wrist is feeling better. Unless someone has a fancy pants voice to text program that I could, well you know, have. No? Oh well. I will be sporting a fancy wrist brace and will be anxiously awaiting word on my x-rays to find out if my hand is falling off or if I just have carpal tunnel or something of a similar fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).