Monday, September 21, 2009

The Hair Cut

This weekend I got my hair cut, and I went a bit shorter than usual for me. In fact I would call my current haircut a pixie style. I like it. My husband likes it. I don't think the rest of the world likes it.

Usual, I have noticed, that when I get a haircut I get several mentions from people at work. Typically it is a general statement, like "oh, you got a haircut" or something along the lines of "I like your new haircut."

This time I got nothing. Not a general mention. No, "Did you get a haircut?" Not even a "what happened to your hair?" I think that this is a sign that they don't care for my new style.

That or they just didn't notice.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter, because I like my hair and that is the most important thing right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).