
We got a Dyson DC25 and I LOVE it! It is the one with the ball and it works like a dream. It feels weightless because it moves about so easily and it picks up dog hair like nobody's business. My favorite feature is the way you empty the bin. You remove the collection bin hold it over the trash can (or slightly inside of trash can to avoid dust) and press the button. It opens from the bottom and all the mess drops out. Who knew vacuuming could be fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).