Tuesday, March 31, 2009

M is for Me Time

I am in some dire need of some me time. Yeah I know, I don't get enough time with Ian because I am working full time and trying to manage keeping my household running, clean and paid for. Still I am starting to burn out without any time to recharge my inner strength. There is just so much to do that I spend every minute that I am not at work tending to something that needs to get done, cleaned, put away, etc. What about the things I want to get done for FUN? I keep telling myself that I will go see a movie (I haven't been to the theater in about two years and I have missed a lot of movies I really wanted to see.) I also would like to take the time to get out of the house without carting Ian along just for the sake of walking without carrying his weight around with me. Hasn't happened! When will it be my turn to enjoy some me time? It isn't like I am asking for a full vacation, I just want a chance to be ME instead of MOMMY, or HOUSEKEEPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).