Since this past Friday, Chris and I have been working on our list of names for our yet-to-be born son. Of course the moment Chris got confirmation that the baby was a boy he was suddenly unsure of the boy names we had selected prior. So we are currently back to the drawing board and working to come to an agreement on a few name options. Good thing we have some time yet to work this detail out.
We went out this past weekend and bought our baby boy a handful of cute little outfits. It was our way of celebrating our son. Chris picked out a little Red Wings sweatsuit...the first of many hockey items I am sure.
I have been feeling so much better and hardly ever sick. That is until recently when a co-worker of mine has decided to make herself microwave super-mega butter popcorn for breakfast every morning. It is the worst smell ever and it instantly makes me sick. The fun part for me is that is makes me sick for the rest of the day, to the point that I go home and have to lay down because I feel so awful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).