Friday, April 11, 2008
It's A BOY!!!
Today was our ultrasound and we found out that the baby is a BOY! He was showing off his "outdoor plumbing" as the technician put it, spreading his legs and kicking around. The little guy was very active today waving his arms and wiggling out of the way as the technician tried to take measurements of his various parts. She showed us an amazingly clear image of the heart and it was just beating away. That was the part that made me get teary the most was seeing that little heart working and I don't know why. The technician was great about telling us what she was looking at and we got to see the brain, kidneys, his arms and legs, and even his face. When it was time to try and get a profile image the baby buried his head into the placenta making it hard to get the image but it was pretty cute. We got pictures printed of the baby's face and one of the whole arm...but no profile. Maybe we can get a good image when we go in for the 3D ultrasound later in the pregnancy. We are so excited...it's a boy!!! I knew it in my gut that it would be a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).