Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Coffee Table


Our new coffee table arrived yesterday. After work Chris went and picked it up from the furniture store. To our surprise it wasn't put together. I really thought that a furniture store of all places would put the piece together. Anyway, Chris worked to put the thing together last night. Mason was right by his side the whole time "helping." Mason was so curious about what this thing was so he kept giving it a good sniff and a lick now and then. He even licked Chris' forehead which Chris said helped to keep him cool while he worked. Mason was enjoying weaving around the legs of the table while it was still upside down. Once it was done and the glass was placed in Mason was checking it out from underneath and we heard a "bonk." Mason had hit his head on the glass, which he of course could not see. It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).