Monday, April 07, 2008

Week 20

Week 20 will be over tomorrow so I am a bit late in posting. This past week I ordered some more maternity clothes. If they all fit when I come in I will have most of what I will need to get by for work clothes.
We recently ordered a coffee table, and they called that it will be in for us to pick up today. I am excited. When we went to the furniture store we weren't even looking for a coffee table but this one jumped out at me. I thought it would be perfect for our living room and it was baby friendly being round.
On Friday we had an appointment at the doctor's office. He scheduled the big ultrasound for this Friday. I am so excited to possibily be finding out if we are going to have a boy or a girl. There are so many cute outfits I have seen that I would buy had I known they would work for him or her. Chris and I are both pretty sure that it will be a boy though...we just need confermation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).