Friday, March 09, 2012

Photo Dump

Because I don't have anything to blog about, here are a bunch of photos. Enjoy.

A nice game of foot-telephone, you know you want to play!
Playing foot-phone with Ian.  He loves this game.

Sunshine (from Sunday) #febphotoaday

Self portrait #febphotoaday





One of the few times we do not need more cowbell.
Saginaw Spirit hockey game.  For some reason, Chris thought it would be a good idea to get him a cowbell. Loud!

My friend's dog snuggling her baby bump this morning.
My friend's dog snuggling her baby bump.

photo 1.JPG
Ian's first snowman this year. Boo for lack of fun playing in the snow time, but yay for a mild winter.



I ask for a smile and this is what I get. #marchphotoaday

Our project this evening; painting birdhouses.
Ian asked for a blue birdhouse, so I bought a little wooden one for him to paint.  He wants to hang it from the porch when he finishes painting.

What I wore #marchphotoaday

3 comments:

  1. Foot phone...ha ha ha, that's great. The close-ups of you are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Beth - those pictures of you are great! Your husband looks like he'd be a riot to hang out with. And Ian's adorable as always, especially with the cow bell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the angelic smile of Ian and the photobomb behind him!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).