Monday, October 10, 2011
10: Swimming
As of last night my little boy is now swimming in the bathtub! This is the same little guy so terrified of water it use to take two of us to give him a bath. Maybe he will be ready to play in a pool by next summer. Just in time from an awesome new indoor water park to open in town! I'm so proud of him for being brave enough to finally try laying in the bath. He quickly learned how fun swimming in the tub can be.
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!! Chickie was definitely one who was afraid in the pool, hated getting water in her eyes in the tub, etc. This summer she really got over her pool fears...YAY! And while she doesn't like water in her eyes still, she handles it much better than she used to.
ReplyDelete