
When I was in college I got a beta to liven up my dorm room. I named him Prince, after the singer as the fish was purple. When I moved back home at the end of the year my fish took up residence in my mom's kitchen in a giant cognac glass on the counter. It was renamed The Kitchen Fish and that is where he happily spent the rest of its days.
For Christmas I asked my niece to draw me a picture instead of getting a gift. She is an amazing artist and I wanted something she made for my own.
I was presented with a full color drawing of a beta fish. It was the most perfect drawing and the most perfect gift.
I am going to frame it and hang it in my kitchen.
Revival of The Kitchen Fish!
What a beautiful drawing. She is really talented.
ReplyDeleteWow!! She's amazing! Very cool gift!
ReplyDelete