This weekend my husband and I purchased curtains for our living room. We have lived in the house for four years and have yet to dress the windows of our living room in anything more than mini blinds.
Let me tell you how much difference curtains make in our house...it is like a cake that finally got icing. I don't know what we were thinking going minimal for so long. These new curtains really pull the place together.
P.S. The curtains were a spur of the moment purchase on clearance at Target. We were shopping for sheets for my son's new big boy bed, and boom we were looking at the most beautiful red curtains. Gosh I love a deal.
Monday, January 25, 2010
3 comments:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet the living room looks great. I'm anxious to see the curtains. Good for you! It's amazing how one small feature can change the looks of a room.
ReplyDeleteWe really need to get curtains for our living room. We're doing the minimalist thing too. First it was because we ran out of money. Now it's just because we're lazy.
ReplyDeleteFun!! You should totally post pictures!
ReplyDelete