Well I am now officially a Twit, or a Twitterer or whatever one who Twitters is called. I resisted for quite some time. Even signed up for an account and then closed it again right away. But as I realize that Twitter is not going away any time soon I decided that I best at least learn about it is all about.
My problem, however, is that I don't seem to have anything to say. Nothing that anyone would find interesting in 140 characters or less.
So now that I am a Twit or Twitterer or whatever, what do I do now?
Friday, June 12, 2009
1 comment:
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The addiction has started. Once I sent my first tweet I was hooked.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Mocha,
Stesha