Monday, October 22, 2007

In The New

I came across a blog that has inspired me to start blogging again. "In The New" is a blog by a woman name Jen, who is doing something new every single day for a year of her life. That, in my opinion, is pretty awesome. If only I had the fortitude to take on a difficult task like that willingly. I haven't done that many new things recently. Here are a few things that I have done that are new...
  • I took my dog, Mason, to the Renaissance Festival in a stroller...yeah that's right a stroller.
  • This summer, I went to a movie by myself for the first time...and enjoyed it.
  • My 16 year-old niece stayed with me for a whole week in August, and I wish she could have stayed longer.
  • I joined and use Facebook...mostly for the applications like Flixter and iRead. I am not a stalker, I swear.
  • I starting using a new medicine for my allergies called Veramyst. Yeah, this isn't very exciting but I am happy because it is clearing up my congestion.

Well, that is all I can think of right now. Hopefully I can add more things to my list soon. Nothing like pretending to have a new and fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).