Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Memory Download Complete

My thought of the day is...What if you could have skills and knowledge downloaded to your brain like in the movie "The Matrix"? What would you download into your brain? I have a whole list of things that I would want downloaded. I would hope that I have enough storage space because I don't even want to think about the concept of upgrading my hard drive.

The things I would download are:
French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, and American Sign Language
Tae Kwon Do
Ballroom Dancing
Knitting
How to Ride a Motorcycle
How to Fly an Airplane

How to Play Piano and Guitar
Photography Skills (better photo composition and light settings)
Proper English Grammar, World History, Mathematics (like Calculus), Geography (all the stuff I have forgotten from high school)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).