Sunday, January 21, 2007

First Post in Forever


Gosh I sure haven't posted in a really long time. I don't know what the hell happened. I think that crazy MySpace pulled me away. Anyways I am back and hopefully I will write more often. Not that anyone reads my posts. It is just fun to write them.
Mason has grown up and become a big boy. Just a couple weeks ago he was running around the house at full speed doing figure-eights and circles around the living room and dining room. He jumped up onto a chair that was near the table and took a flying leap onto the dining room table. He slid across the surface coming to a stop just before falling off the other end. Mason then stood proudly with a look that said, "I did it!!!" What a little brat! We just love him to pieces. His snuggles are so sweet, his kisses are so loving, and I just love the smell of his feet. Weird I know but they smell like Fritos!?!
Our house remodeling has slowed down quite a bit in the last year. Materials are expensive and time is in short supply. We still haven't finished the first bedroom yet, but we are really close on that one. I would say by July we will have bedroom one done, the living room walls and ceiling down, and we will have started bedroom two. At least that is the goal in my mind. We will see how much time and money we have to put into this goal. I am excited and actually have faith that when we are done I will really like living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).