
I had a very Merry Christmas. My husband and I traveled 3 hours to my parents for Christmas Eve, where we went to a family Christmas party. It was nice to see the family again, it has been several years since we have seen most of them. Then on Christmas morning, after a great breakfast made by my mom, we drive 2 hours to my husbands parents home. We spent a nice quite Christmas there relaxing with family. It was a lot of traveling but we really had a good Christmas. The gifts weren't too bad either.
Now that we are back at home we have the week between Christmas and New Years off of work. What a glorious gift from the university! Just having time to ourselves is so great. We have started work on another room in our house. The work is never ending at home, so we are not bored at all. After we finish clearing the room we will begin the project of re-wiring and then on to drywall. Today I picked up some paint chips to pick the colors for the room. That is the part I am looking forward to. Well that and moving our bed into the room when it is done.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).